- Chemically modified industrial starch.
- Derived from tapioca.
- Low viscosity “Thin Boiling” starch developed to replace partial PVA.
- Shorter cooking time with more adhesiveness.
- High fluidity, low rate of congealing and superior flexibility
Viscosity: 15 ~ 25 cps
- Oxidized and ester modified industrial starch.
- Derived from Tapioca.
- Sized film has excellent tenacity, abrasion resistance and good adhesive strength.
- Easy to be de-sized Use of PVA can be reduced.
- Provides softness, smoothness, and flexibility to the yarn.
- Uniform and stable pick -up film covering.
Viscosity: 20 ~ 40 cps