Marketing Director / Sales representative
Job Description and responsibilities:
Develops marketing strategy by studying economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying customers and their current and future needs; monitoring the competition.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy. Also developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other occasional duties that have been assigned.
- Thai and Foreign Nationality , Female and Male , aged 25-40 years old, Residing in Thailand. (Interested to work aboard, Working location is Bangladesh)
- Undergraduate degree with textile, chemistry or engineering background or MBA.
- Passion for sales and marketing work
- At least 3 years marketing work experience in sales and marketing work.
- Fluency in English, Good command of speaking & writing English.
Benefit and Welfare:
Life insurance, cost of living, transportation
Health checkup, Bonus, Salary increment